As a public service, Steve holds no-cost, no-obligation educational classes for pre-retirees and retirees on the issues they care most about. At these gatherings, Steve focuses on the questions you want answers to, including:
- What are the best ways to accumulate and preserve my wealth?
- Have I accumulated enough money to live for the rest of my life without working?
- When should I begin taking Social Security? Will my Social Security Income be taxed?
- How can I assure my assets will avoid probate and go directly to my heirs?
- Do I need a Power of Attorney to act in my best interests?
- How will I pay for long-term care?
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- What can I do to potentially protect my portfolio in the event of another extended stock market correction or crash?
Steve answers each question thoroughly, and in a way you can understand within an informal group setting. There are no sales pitches or investment product recommendations - just real answers to your important questions. Often times, Steve will also invite a guest speaker such as an attorney or accountant to provide their expertise on particular topics.
For a schedule of all upcoming events and classes held at the Robbins Conference Center click here.
The Robbins Conference Center room (shown above) is available at no charge for community associations, local chapters such as the AARP, church groups, and non-for-profit organizations. If you are a part of a local or community group looking for a place to host your next gathering, call Lisa at (314) 839-4600 or email Info@SteveRobbinsOnline.com